- Monument date
- VII-XIII c
- PlacementPrevious toponym
It is located in the village of Aysasi, 29 km from the center of Keshishkend (Yeghegnadzor) district in Daralayaz mahal.
- PlacementCurrent toponym
In 1946 its name was changed to Gizilgul, and on 19.04.1991 it was named Areta.
- Classification
Architecture
- Current situation
In the village, there are Albanian church from the 7th, 10th and 11th centuries, and other historical monuments (stone crosses) related to the life of the Turks.
- Information
200 m away from the village cemetery, a 3-m-long, 1-m-wide tahna (stone-cut bowl) was carved from gray stone, and water from a spring 500 m away was brought to this tahna stone. On the tombstones in the cemetery near the church, there are many stones written in the Albanian alphabet, and on them, a knight with a saz on his shoulder, a shield and a sword, a bow, and an arrow is depicted on a galloping horse, and a lion opening its claws in front of the galloping horse.
