- Monument date
- XVIII c
- PlacementPrevious toponym
In Zahmat village, Zangibasar district, Zangibasar district.
- PlacementCurrent toponym
Khachaparag village was called Zahmat from 03.01.1935, and Khachpar from 19.04.1991
- Classification
Architecture
- Current situation
The mosque was renovated and operated until 1988 . It was destroyed by Armenians after the deportation
- Information
Domed mosque in Zehmet village has a 200-year history. The size of the mosque was 18 m x 25 m, and the height was 5 m. It was domed and built of red tuff. Hay families of Arbat village (mainly those who moved from Syria, 12-13 families were Azerbaijanis in this village) also organized feasts, offered sacrifices, and prayed for their intentions in the Zahmat village mosque during Islamic religious ceremonies. In 1936-1937, as a result of the earthquake that occurred in the Zangi river bed, the mosque, along with the buildings located in the west and center of the village, was seriously damaged, and was later repaired .
